Winter Phase 3: Week 10Mar 05, 2023
You should feel pretty good after completing the previous workouts in this current training cycle.
This week is a good time to start increasing your weights, if you haven't done so already.
Just remember to use perfect technique. Be flawless with your form.
If you get sloppy, lower the weight.
❄️ Winter Phase 3: Week 10
Go ahead and login here to access your coaching program.
All details of the coaching plan are inside the next page.
Check it out and then update me on your progress.
When you feel stuck, the culprit often has nothing to do with your body.
It’s right between your ears.
Your mind or, more specifically, your mindset.
You could have a well-designed set of goals and the perfect action steps to achieve them, but if you don’t have the right mindset, you could be destined for failure.
Here are some of the self-sabotaging beliefs to avoid if you want to achieve your health goals:
- “Losing weight is hard.”
- “I’ve lost weight in the past, but it always came back.”
- “I don’t deserve to have the body/life that I want.”
- “I’m not good enough.”
- “I don’t have the discipline to stick to a plan.”
- “I always lose motivation after a couple of weeks.”
These kinds of beliefs will lead to negative thoughts, which will result in actions (or inactions) that will only confirm the original belief... and lead to additional feelings of frustration and inadequacy that will start the vicious cycle all over again.
So how do you break it?
By making a new DECISION.
- “I've decided that if I follow this plan most of the time, losing weight will be easy.”
- “I've decided that I deserve to have the body that I want and that I know what needs to happen to achieve it.”
- “I’ve decided that I’m disciplined enough to stick to the plan and motivated enough to succeed.”
Get the idea?
Beliefs don’t really exist.
Beliefs are actually just decisions.
And you control the decisions that you make every day.
The first step is to decide that you can do it.
The second step?
Visualize the outcome that you want.
If your goal is to be strong enough to be able to run around and play with your kids/grandkids without pain, close your eyes and imagine how that would look and feel.
Share the goal with your friends and family members.
Broadcasting your goal makes it real and helps you stay accountable.
So, to truly set yourself up for success with your well-designed goals and action plan:
- Identify and eliminate negative thoughts
- Replace them with new decisions
- Visualize the outcome that you want
If you found value in this, please help someone else get healthy.
You can do this when you lead by example.
To your success,
Joseph Arangio helps 40+ men and women get leaner, stronger, and happier. He's delivered over 100,000 transformation programs to satisfied clients around the globe. If you want to lose weight from home, with the best online personal trainer, or you want to visit the best personal trainer in the Lehigh Valley, you can take a free 14-day trial.