Winter Phase 1: Week 4Jan 21, 2024
If you're over the age of 40 and feel like you are struggling with your health, it may be time for a change.
Quit the high-intensity "insanity" workouts that are destroying your joints.
Ditch the extremely low carb diets that make you feel lethargic.
Please stop breezing through your "work" sets of resistance training exercises. Unless it's a warm-up set, your work sets should look technically perfect while challenging you on the last rep.
Also, your workouts should be time efficient (around 45 minutes in total).
These small changes will result in big achievements.
❄️ Winter Phase 1: Week 4
"The only person who likes change is a wet baby.” ~ Mark Twain
If you're not satisfied with where you are today, consider a few thoughts on change.
- Change is something that presses you out of your comfort zone. To find a higher level of comfort, you have to go through some discomfort.
- Change is inconvenient. It happens when it happens and not according to a schedule.
- Change is harder if you fight it. You can either flow with the current or battle against it.
- Real change is needed when incremental tweaks no longer work.
- Change doesn't disappear just because you are worrying, stalling or complaining.
- Change is awkward at first; however, it gets better with each passing day.
- Change is more fun when you're on the offensive than on the defensive.
- Change brings out the best in those who truly want to be better.
- Change can drag on for those who fight it, but it's often a whirlwind for those who embrace it.
- If you choose to change before you have to change, there is less pain and struggle.
- Change is going to happen.
- Change is your partner when you are dissatisfied with where you are.
My best and biggest leaps forward were the result of change.
Sometimes change was brought to me, and other times, I initiated the change.
If you're dissatisfied with the status quo, lean into change.
With that in mind, I've set aside some time over the next couple of weeks to do a few Strategy Sessions with 40+ men and women looking to make a positive change right now.
My goal is to help you explore your best opportunities for change.
There's no cost, but, I only have time for a handful of these.
If you're interested, answer a few questions here and we'll set it up.
To your success,
Joseph Arangio helps 40+ men and women get leaner, stronger, and happier. He's delivered over 100,000 transformation programs to satisfied clients around the globe. If you want to lose weight from home, with the best online longevity personal trainer, or you want to visit the best age-management personal trainer in the Lehigh Valley, you can take a free 14-day trial.