Summer Phase 3: Week 11Sep 10, 2023
You should feel pretty good after completing the previous eight workouts in this current training cycle.
This week is a good time to start increasing your weights, if you haven't done so already. Just remember to use perfect technique.
If you get sloppy, lower the weight.
Watch the Overview Tutorial called "Summer Phase 3: Week 11"
You'll start "Week #11, Workout #41" on Monday.
Check it out and then update me on your progress.
You know what?
Sometimes, it’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that you are a victim of your circumstances.
You look at your situation, wonder why others seem happier and more successful than you do. Perhaps you suspect that fate (whatever that is) has decided that this is your lot in life.
Well I have news for you: It’s not. You have more power that you think.
You have the power to decide and no person can take that power away from you.
- How hard you work
- How courageous you will be
- How passionate you will be
- Whether or not you are going to keep learning
- To build connections with others
- Your attitude towards life
- How much you look after your body and soul
- How much love you are going to offer those closest to you
- To become a victim or a victor
- To smile
- Your reaction to your circumstances
- How grateful you are going to be towards the great things that you have
- How strong you are going to be when life throws you a curveball
It’s also important to note that when you make the above decisions, one way or the other (and not making a decision is a decision in itself), you are also choosing:
- Your earning potential
- Your physical state
- Your emotional state
- Your level of optimism regarding the future
- Your career options, now and in the years to come
- The health of your relationships
You decide. You decide. You decide.
I know that life, and the folks around you, will influence these decisions.
But the sooner you (and I) understand that we are ultimately responsible for the decisions that we make...
...the sooner we can get on with maximizing the magnificent opportunities that there are to make a significant difference in the world.
If you’re not happy with your current situation, make a decision to change it.
Do you want to live a truly remarkable life and utilize your unique skills to make a positive difference?
You don’t have to wait for permission, for someone else to ask you or for life to get better.
You just have to decide to do it. What are you waiting for?
To your success,
Joseph Arangio helps 40+ men and women lose weight, gain strength, and slow aging. He's delivered over 100,000 transformation programs to satisfied clients around the globe. If you want to increase longevity with the best online age-management program, or you want to visit the best age-management program in the Lehigh Valley, you can take a free 14-day trial.